Cruinn were commissioned by Relate NI in 2013 to conduct a number of projects, including:
- Review and reconfiguration of internal CRM client system for Funders & SMT reports.
- Benchmarking of Performance Pay & Conditions for contracted counselors across Northern Ireland.
- Launch of £3M Together For You project with 8 Mental Health charity partners across Northern Ireland.
- Review of Clinical Outcomes for Routine Evaluation (CORE-OM) internal client monitoring system.
- Preparation for Investors in People (IiP).
The organisation has since been awarded IiP Bronze status and introduced a new Agenda For Change framework to reward and incentive its counselors, staff and management.
"Cruinn Associates followed the brief assiduously and the benchmarking report with an options appraisal was delivered on time for consideration and implementation by Relate NI’s Trustee Board." Dave Murphy, CEO.